This policy may change as we update, improve and expand the Services, so please check it periodically. By accessing our website or otherwise using the Services, you consent to collection, storage, and use of the sensitive personal data or information you provide (including any changes thereto as provided by you) for any of the Services offered by us.
We collect and process the information from you from the following sources to provide better services:
This includes basic contact information such as name, address, pin code and email address etc. We may also require you to provide additional information when you submit certain forms on our website to respond your queries or communicate with us.
We may collect information about your browsing device including your IP address, operating system, browser type for system administration, time that you spent on per webpage of our website, frequency of your visit.
We use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of its Site. Cookies are small files which are stored on your hard drive that assist us in providing customized services. We also offer certain features that are only available through the use of a "cookie". You may disable cookies by making certain settings on your browser; however, if you refuse to accept cookies, you may be unable to access certain parts of our website.
The Information as supplied by you enables us to improve the Services and provide you the most user-friendly experience. All required information is service dependent and we may use the above said user Information to maintain, protect and improve the Services and for developing new services. We may also use your email address or personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent [with an option to subscribe/unsubscribe (where feasible)]. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major changes, etc.).
Without limitation to the foregoing, your information may be used for the following purposes:
- Provide tips or guidance on how to use our website, inform you of new features on our website, or provide other information that may be of interest to you;
- Business processes, operations and management including but not limited to performance of the business, operation of the services, entering into or performing any contract, maintaining quality of the services, providing support to the products or services You have obtained from us, managing company assets;
- Communicating with you;
- Managing Client Contacts profiles including but not limited to the business relationship between the Clients and Client Contacts, administering and developing our business relationship with You, providing You with information, products or services that You request from us or which We feel may interest You, record keeping and other general administrative and services related processes;
- Ensuring the safety and protection of the rights or property of Rstoresllc Communications Pvt. Ltd. or its business;
- Complying with applicable legal requirements including but not limited to governmental reporting, etc. and fulfilling statutory/legal obligations as a service provider under applicable laws, adhering to judicial or administrative orders, compliance with laws;
- Contacting You via surveys to conduct research about Your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered by us;
- While conducting daily business/operations such Sensitive Personal Data or Information may be provided to affiliates and associate companies, our employees/staff and Third Party’s for the purpose of processing such Sensitive Personal Data or Information for or on our behalf including but not limited to helping us to perform statistical analysis, send You email or postal mail, provide customer support/support services, etc;
- Marketing and promotional purposes;
- Operating Website, improving the content of our Website and for ensuring that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for You.
We may share your information with any third party without obtaining your prior consent in the following limited circumstances:
- When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these terms or for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.