Why S.H.E.T. ?
Soil health has recently captured the attention of farmers as soil degradation from intensive cultivation, mechanization, limited crop rotations, and lack of organic matter additions have reduced yield potential. This has often led to increased soil compaction, erosion, greater pest problems, and reduced crop productivity. Often, stated problems include increased disease and pest pressure, soil compaction, decreased infiltration, reduced water holding capacity, low organic matter content, drought-prone soil and excessive runoff and erosion.
A healthy soil would ensure proper aeration, retention and release of water and nutrients, promote and sustain root growth, maintain soil biotic habitat, respond to management and resist degradation.
So, it is absolute necessity to improve soil health & increase crop yield by improving overall crop health.
What is S.H.E.T ?
S.H.E.T is a microbial fermentation product having a combination of Bacterial strains from which Millions of spores GERMINATE and functions like “Plant Growth Promoters Factory”, which secretes some of the beneficial enzymes which help to enhance plant growth & act as BIOPROTECTANT.
- Promotes plant growth & development – SHET bacterial spores continuously produces & secretes various beneficial enzymes without depletion , These bacterias are very essential during various plant growth stages & they inhibits around plant surface & rhizosphere.
- Increase Soil productivity – It improves soil texture & structure by increasing SHET sporal metabolic activity.
- Improves Physical, Chemical & Biological property of Soil –
A) Physical Property –
- Improve Root proliferation
- Increase Movement of soil organisms
- Improve Soil Aeration
- Increase Water retention